Caregiver Jobs - Caregivers and Companions Needed
Caregivers Vote Visiting Angels The Best Place to Work
We know how important our caregivers are. They are the backbone of our business. Without our team of compassionate caregivers, we wouldn’t be able to help our clients the way we do. That’s why we are so honored that caregivers across the nation have voted Visiting Angels as The Best Place to Work.
If you are passionate about providing seniors with dignified, respectful care, then you may have what it takes to become a caregiver with a local Visiting Angels office. Learn more about being a caregiver
Would you like a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy and? Are you a caregiver overwhelmed with the need to care for many patients at one time? Would you prefer to spend time developing relationships with your clients instead of rushing between patients? If you love to work with people and have a history as a caregiver, you can become a caregiver!
Caregiver responsibilities may include:
- - Assisting clients with personal care services such as oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- - Medication reminders
- - Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming
- - Planning, preparing and serving meals
- - Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
- - Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
- - Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
Enter ZIP Code where you would prefer to work:*
Specify your job search criteria and then click "Search for Jobs"